Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why blogs are good for english class.

Why blogs are a good for english class
Ok here we go. Im going to be writing today about some of the benefits of using blogs in the English class. Well first I think ill start with what I think is the fun stuff. Sharing ideas is always good becuase other people think diferently and can help your thought process become bigger. It can also be a good way to share cultureand meet people who share the same ideals and whom you might not have otherwise met. Also using a blog is a nice way to watch yourself progress as a writer. Another reason that using blogs for writing in your english class is that the site keeps track of all your documents, so you dont have to carry aroung tons of folders. I dont know about you guys but I personaly think carrying around lots of notebooks is for suckers. Also for all those people who are at one with the trees and all that, using a blog to write for school will help them feel good about not "killing" so many trees. For me personaly though its great because I am the type of person who looses things rather easy, so its nice to feel that I have all my papers in a safe place. Also with printing bcomeing a bigger part of daily life with home photo kits and all that kind of stuff. It seems like any fool like myself can click and print. I also belive that as the blogs become more popular and user friendly that more people will use them for many functions so its good to have one more tool for networking with others, weather it is personal or for work. The internet and computers are a huge part of all of our futures weather we like it or not. Blogging in english class in my opinion for all its worth, is a good way that schools and teachers can help prepare us for our futures. Also the more you type and write the better you will get, and it never hurts to be good at something right? I think typing is going to be around for a few more years so blogging to improve your typing and writing skills are ones that will always come in handy. So in closeing I think that my vote is that blogging is a great resource and tool for helping us along in english class. Thanks let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paul I think that was a very well writen and interesting post! keep up the good work! ha ha

    ReplyDelete